ASU RB Kallen Ballage to visit Bills

8 hours ago, billspro said:

I think Chris Johnson was similarly unproductive in college. Saying that he might have been the best player at the senior bowl. I think he would be the perfect fit behind Shady. Athletically he is very similar to Adrian Peterson. I think if you just have him make one cut and go he will be a better NFL player than college player. 

As in CJ2K? He was among the best RBs in the country by the time he left ECU. I'm pretty sure he had like 25 TDs as a senior. He was a one-hit wonder in college though.

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

He has David Johnson's size and versatility but his speed isn't nearly the same. 

I think Ballage tested out faster than DJ. I just don't think he's nearly as talented personally.

Ballage is an interesting guy to take a flier on but he doesn't look to have much wiggle to his game at all and one of the main knocks on him is that he just doesn't see holes. Seems like a straight-line speed guy that can hit a home run if you open up a big hole for him but that's basically it. The receiving skills is definitely where most of my interest lays. He's a Day 3 guy IMO though.