Think plan A ..for the bills

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wood retiring is why Bodine was signed.  RI signing is likely why Groy is now listed as a G on the Bills' website. 

right now i'm looking at...dawkins / groy / bodine / miller , ducasse (hopefully miller) and newhouse.

that's not horrible. we have connor mcd...who is huge, the draft and fa/waiver wire.

my only question is how close can groy come to richie's play?

i don't think wood to bodine will be a huge drop off and i think newhouse is an upgrade. i'm sure we will add some pieces and quite frankly, maybe this turnover/rebuild of the oline is better to start this year , than next....imo

we may end up being better....

Edited by billsredneck1

19 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

right now i'm looking at...dawkins / groy / bodine / miller , ducasse (hopefully miller) and newhouse.

that's not horrible. we have connor mcd...who is huge, the draft and fa/waiver wire.

my only question is how close can groy come to richie's play?

i don't think wood to bodine will be a huge drop off and i think newhouse is an upgrade. i'm sure we will add some pieces and quite frankly, maybe this turnover/rebuild of the oline is better to start this year , than next....imo

we may end up being better....

You always seem to sing sunshine even when reality says storm clouds are gathering.  

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You always seem to sing sunshine even when reality says storm clouds are gathering.  

well you know richie was on a 1 yr. and not likely back 2019.  who knows if wood would've been here as well.

we ....imo are better off dealing with it this year.