Think plan A ..for the bills

Think plan A for the #Bills was to trade up high, take a top QB. But considering entirety of offseason--Wood retires, Richie retires, Jets lock out spot/raise price of trade, lack of clear-cut standout QB(s)--I think Plan B (sit tight, use all picks) could soon become Plan A.

via treet Thad brown

link. https://mobile.twitter.com/thadbrown7?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Edited by TucsonBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is what happens when the bills hire ..madden coaches and GM.. As Of .. Do what you want and see what happens later mode

Too much to handle happens later .. And later is now.

Well at least they started off great. prove me wrong Guys

Edited by TucsonBillsFan

3 minutes ago, TucsonBillsFan said:

This is what happens when the bills hire ..madden coaches and GM.. As Of .. Do what you want and see what happens later mode

time is the only thing that will prove an opinion wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills were possibly ready to let Ritchie walk if he didn't take a pay cut, so I don't get how that changes Plan A.

The Jets trading up has no effect on Plan A, if Plan A is to identify your guy and go get him. The Bills can still plan on doing it. Whether they are able to is another matter.

"There are 4 very good/great QBs. There isn't consensus on who's the best. That doesn't mean none of them are good enough to become franchise QBS. And even if there was a consensus on the best, the Bills aren't selecting 1st overall, so would have no chance at getting that guy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I clicked on the link and scrolled down through, but didn't see any tweet about the Bills plans in the top of the first round.  How about someone posting a quote so we can know what we're talking about.  Yolo posted in another thread quotes from an Eric Galko podcast claiming the Bills are all in for trading to #4 and most likely drafting Josh Rosen.  Obviously there are lots of rumors and opinions out there on what the Bills are going to do.

7 minutes ago, TucsonBillsFan said:

you mean the madden coach and GM that just ended the NFL's longest playoff drought with a roster full of players that had most thinking we'd be lucky to win 4 games

and now somehow there is absolutly no hope and we must abandon the thought of getting a QB now ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

The Bills were possibly ready to let Ritchie walk if he didn't take a pay cut, so I don't get how that changes Plan A.

The Jets trading up has no effect on Plan A, if Plan A is to identify your guy and go get him. The Bills can still plan on doing it. Whether they are able to is another matter.

"There are 4 very good/great QBs. There isn't consensus on who's the best. That doesn't mean none of them are good enough to become franchise QBS. And even if there was a consensus on the best, the Bills aren't selecting 1st overall, so would have no chance at getting that guy. 

I agree with you 100% I'm just frustrated because We are losing all are Best O-Line Dudes...

We All Knew Riche was Unhappy. I think he will play  for the bills IF they  throw him more money of course.

Remember money fixes all wounds in today's world

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It would be ridiculous and shortsighted to alter QB draft plans based on the retirement of RI at 34 years old as discussed in other threads.

coupled with Wood retirement.   Going into off season Dawkins-Richie-Wood-Vlad-Mills/Cordy looked pretty nice.  Dawkins-Vlad-Groy-Miller-Mills is hideous.  You are fooling yourself if you do not think Oline just got bumped up on priority list

Just now, Pete said:

coupled with Wood retirement.   Going into off season Dawkins-Richie-Wood-Vlad-Mills/Cordy looked pretty nice.  Dawkins-Vlad-Groy-Miller-Mills is hideous.  You are fooling yourself if you do not think Oline just got bumped up on priority list

Who said it didn't. You're fooling yourself if you think OL should be a higher priority than FINALLY acquiring a franchise QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

you mean the madden coach and GM that just ended the NFL's longest playoff drought with a roster full of players that had most thinking we'd be lucky to win 4 games

and now somehow there is absolutly no hope and we must abandon the thought of getting a QB now ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I love our new staff don't get me wrong. I mean don't we all... They changed the game for a lot of bills fans. I just hope they know what they are doing and not panicking.. That's why I said prove me wrong Buffalo because I am panicking like a mofo lol

Just now, TucsonBillsFan said:

I love our new staff don't get me wrong. I mean don't we all... They changed the game for a lot of bills fans. I just hope they know what they are doing and not panicking.. That's why I said prove me wrong Buffalo because I am panicking like a mofo lol

they are not panicing. They assign value and move accordingly.

If they do not know what they're doing then you shoud be used ot it because that is the Bills franchise for the last 2 decades. I got nothing else going on for the next 2 so I'll still be here

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

It most certainly does have an effect. There is such thing as too high a price. 

You can say this and that....but if you give up the farm and miss. You are done as an NFL GM. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

It most certainly does have an effect. There is such thing as too high a price. 

You can say this and that....but if you give up the farm and miss. You are done as an NFL GM. 

Ok true. But if you NEVER Swing and miss at QB you are DONE as an NFL GM as well

specially when you pass on two last year to set this plan in motion 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1