Terrelle Pryor Visiting Jets & Seahawks

42 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

He was absolutely terrible for the Redskins last season.  They had very little to work with at wide receiver and still benched him.

He was plagued all year with a foot and ankle injury. He should have been placed on an injury status. He is still recovering/rehabbing from the injury. 

Unless he does a major turnaround, the dude is not worth more than a few mil per year.

I followed him closely because of Fantasy, thought he would light it up with better qb play and playing opposite legit receiving threats, but he didn't, and it wasn't all due to physical injury.  Reportedly not a great worker, Cousins lost confidence in him, had some drops, struggled with separation.   Hopefully Seahawks sign him because, well,  I hate Pete Carrol and anything that frustrates him brings me joy

Whoever this guy signs with is going to be very happy - he was injured early in Training Camp and tried to fight thru it and just wasn't able to do what he needed to do - same as Zay.  Pryor is a burner and major league talent.  Just because you watched from afar and wasn't aware of his situation - they had a real nice write up on him on this site - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2763182-the-terrelle-pryor-question-mark-can-he-prove-everyone-wrong-again

To me he is worth the risk....we need a burner and he would provide that.....1 year prove it deal....

40 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Whoever this guy signs with is going to be very happy - he was injured early in Training Camp and tried to fight thru it and just wasn't able to do what he needed to do - same as Zay.  Pryor is a burner and major league talent.  Just because you watched from afar and wasn't aware of his situation - they had a real nice write up on him on this site - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2763182-the-terrelle-pryor-question-mark-can-he-prove-everyone-wrong-again

To me he is worth the risk....we need a burner and he would provide that.....1 year prove it deal....

Agree something was wrong. His last year with Browns before Redskins. Hardest Wr to cover read some place.

I agree - super hard to cover - I totally get the "he hosed" my fantasy team vibe - I had Big Ben SCREW the pooch on me one year - did that mean he was shot and never good again?  Nope - all I am saying is he is more than worth a shot......Bills won't move quickly enough cuz he will be gone sooner rather than later but man he is worth a shot......