Number 1 WR Jordan Matthews Still Looking for a Job

6 minutes ago, Manther said:

The Jets

Actually was just talking to a jets fan about who had it worst. Forgot Robbie Anderson is doneskies. So he convinced me they did indeed have a terrible wr corps

He also said "you can't hate the Patriots" oh sir you can not be more wrong in that regard

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

24 minutes ago, Manther said:

The Jets

Anderson, Kearse, and Pryor say :lol:

17 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Actually was just talking to a jets fan about who had it worst. Forgot Robbie Anderson is doneskies. So he convinced me they did indeed have a terrible wr corps

He also said "you can't hate the Patriots" oh sir you can not be more wrong in that regard

Not exactly withh all felony charges against him dropped. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Anderson, Kearse, and Pryor say :lol:

Agree to disagree.  I don’t think the Jets WRs are good.

And, if people think they are better than the Bills WRs I don’t think it’s slam dunk or laugher.

Edited by Manther

6 hours ago, Manther said:

Agree to disagree.  I don’t think the Jets WRs are good.

And, if people think they are better than the Bills WRs I don’t think it’s slam dunk or laugher.

I'd take those three right now over Benjamin, Zay, and insert whatever bum you like among the other Bills' WRs. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Wsam4031 said:

you would take KB over robinson???? Ill have some of that syzurp please!  White is a bust Merideth is better than streater and GAbriel is better than both of them

id take Chicago receivers any day over what buffalo has

Robinson had a 1400 yard season with bortles lest we forget

Kelvim's best is 1008 with cam

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

8 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Robinson had a 1400 yard season with bortles lest we forget

Kelvim's best is 1008 with cam

I def didn't forget. Allen is a much better receiver in all aspects of the game

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Haha can't tell if you are agreeing with me, but I looked them up and they did look pretty bad. But agholor alone is a stud so I could see it as sarcasm

They were historically bad, no sarcasm.  Agholor looks like a stud now, but he's been a head case the previous years.  I'm surprised he's put his career back on track.

36 minutes ago, YodaMan79 said:

They were historically bad, no sarcasm.  Agholor looks like a stud now, but he's been a head case the previous years.  I'm surprised he's put his career back on track.

Winning tends to have that effect on athletes. That's why I hope McDermott isn't ultra stubborn with his character values. It's good to have a team chock full of character but on a winning team the disgruntled yet talented become happy and productive. 

• Like (+1) 1