We hadn't done this in awhile

Raleigh,NC/50/Lewiston

272642[/snapback]

Hey, I used to live in Overland Park.........went to Blue Valley Middle School

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancaster, NY (and High School). Age 62! Now living in Columbia, SC. Is that old or what? I remember the first draft pick (Richie Lucas) and many other notables like Tommy O'Connell (QB) and 400 pound Birtho Arnold! Anyone else that ancient?

Lancaster, NY (and High School). Age 62!  Now living in Columbia, SC. Is that old or what? I remember the first  draft pick (Richie Lucas) and many other notables like Tommy O'Connell (QB) and 400 pound Birtho Arnold! Anyone else that ancient?

272835[/snapback]

Finally...someone cooler than John Stamos.

You're either the oldest dude here...or the weirdest. <_< Welcome.

Finally...someone cooler than John Stamos.

You're either the oldest dude here...or the weirdest. <_<  Welcome.

272865[/snapback]

I may be both. Thanks for the welcome. We will not always agree, but the Bills are our team!

Again no it isn't.  Go post your travis for Orlando Pace and a 1st rounder or no way SL is getting him and Drew sucks.  Keep out of my business.  Until you're a mod, and want to enforce "your" rules, then it still is none of your business Little Boy.  Now go away.

272419[/snapback]

Jerk.

Just wondering...How many of you would move back (if it weren't for taxes, jobs, etc.)? I know I would.

272190[/snapback]

I would move back. I just got edged out trying to buying a house along the Niagara River. Anyone have a house for sale along the Niagara River or Lake Erie? American or Canadian side.

Again no it isn't.  Go post your travis for Orlando Pace and a 1st rounder or no way SL is getting him and Drew sucks.  Keep out of my business.  Until you're a mod, and want to enforce "your" rules, then it still is none of your business Little Boy.  Now go away.

272419[/snapback]

Ill still be here, dont worry, little girl.

1) Your not that funny

2) Your not that witty

3) You dont deserve any respect when you cant respect others