Chris Ivory

Kwai San

I know this has been discussed but here is a take that bears noting.  I am not a fan of this signing and for the $$ the Bills outlaid for this train wreck......I hope and pray he proves me wrong.....

buf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

RB Chris Ivory, Bills

Grade: D

Chris Ivory has been one of the worst running backs in football over the last two years, averaging 3.6 yards per carry while producing more fumbles (seven) than touchdowns (five). It's no surprise he was cut by the Jaguars, but it's more difficult to see why the Bills prioritized him on a two-year, $5.5-million deal when backs of his ilk are free to acquire in the market. Remember that LeGarrette Blount, a more effective power back, languished in free agency for months after an 18-touchdown season before settling for a one-year, $1.3-million deal with the Eagles last offseason. The Bills just guaranteed Ivory $3.3 million, which seems inexplicable for a team which already has the league's most expensive running back in LeSean McCoy.

7 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I know this has been discussed but here is a take that bears noting.  I am not a fan of this signing and for the $$ the Bills outlaid for this train wreck......I hope and pray he proves me wrong.....

buf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

RB Chris Ivory, Bills

Grade: D

Chris Ivory has been one of the worst running backs in football over the last two years, averaging 3.6 yards per carry while producing more fumbles (seven) than touchdowns (five). It's no surprise he was cut by the Jaguars, but it's more difficult to see why the Bills prioritized him on a two-year, $5.5-million deal when backs of his ilk are free to acquire in the market. Remember that LeGarrette Blount, a more effective power back, languished in free agency for months after an 18-touchdown season before settling for a one-year, $1.3-million deal with the Eagles last offseason. The Bills just guaranteed Ivory $3.3 million, which seems inexplicable for a team which already has the league's most expensive running back in LeSean McCoy.

Then why start another thread?