We aren't done with Cleveland....

When we made the trade with Taylor for THE FIRST! pick in the 3rd, I got the feeling that there was another plan in place.

The Browns are going to pick their QB with the 1st pick and not risk anything. The powers that be also know that if the Giants do not move they're  going to take Barkley.

Therefore the 4th pick is in the mix. I think there was a second step from the beginning with this deal. We are going to give the Browns our 1st. rd. pick next year and swap 2nd rd. picks this year giving us no. 33 and Baker Mayfield. We have to get ahead of the Jets for sure and possibly even Denver so they have to get between 2 and 4 to get the guy they want.

I also think that they will (should ) wait until after the draft to sign a FA QB. If they land Mayfield, forget the so called vet presence.

Start Peterman and make the move when necessary. They will also draft another QB somewhere in the draft. Save the money from signing a FA QB to use elsewhere. This scenario is what I think the end desire for the F.O. is. The teams picking 1-4 already have things lined up.

However, they are setting themselves up to face any situation. I am stoked! They now have the power to go any direction they choose and still not lose picks.