What two actors/actresses would you like...

Justice

Rosie O'Donnell & Barbara Streisand as bad immortals in another "Highlander" movie.  That way I could see their heads rolling around on the ground while their blood was pouring out of a gaping wound - like in my dreams.

271759[/snapback]

you dream about overweight lesbians and over the hill skanks who won't stfu? :blush:

dude, you got issues

Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper in a movie where they drive cross country from LA to NY. :blush:

271564[/snapback]

If they can live up to the trailer home scene in "True Romance" im in for that ride.

Rosie O'Donnell & Barbara Streisand as bad immortals in another "Highlander" movie.  That way I could see their heads rolling around on the ground while their blood was pouring out of a gaping wound - like in my dreams.

271759[/snapback]

Well Alaska, since that movie doesnt exist you should check out South Park and the movie "Team America" to satisfy all your annoying, loud mouthed, ugly B word smack down needs. Susan Sarrandons grusome death drew enthusiatic cheers in the Team America theatre I was in.

I know. I know. Yet ANOTHER OT topic.

Dave Chapelle + Chris Rock

I'd laugh my a** off just looking at those two.

271132[/snapback]

I'd like to see hilary Swank and that actress who plays Sophie in Carnivale star in a movie together where they fall in love and MAKE love...