Sitting at the Ralph....

elcrusho

How come every time I buy tickets to a game im stuck next to non-bills fans...

I hate it....

Same thing goes with Sabres games (yeah remember those...)

One game, just one bills game would be fun sitting in the drunk college section so everyone around me is louder than me

:lol:

I hate it....

One game, just one bills game would be fun sitting in the drunk college section so everyone around me is louder than me

270678[/snapback]

Call me before you go to your next game (seriously). I will be louder than you. We'll drink beers, lots of em. We may even comment on any hot girls walking around. A fun time will be had by all.

I hate it....

270678[/snapback]

Psssssssst. They don't have a home game for several months. Go home!

I hate it....

270678[/snapback]

Call me before you go to your next game (seriously). I will be louder than you. We'll drink beers, lots of em. We may even comment on any hot girls walking around. A fun time will be had by all.

270682[/snapback]

Lets get a party started! I'm always game for gettin drunk! And I have never been able to talk the entire week after a Bills game so I guess I'm pretty loud!

I hate it....

270678[/snapback]

this happens to me quite allot too. But the time i enjoyed it most was at the Comeback game. I had "Joe Oiler" sitting next to me with his steel hardhat on.

he was pretty boisterous and animated all the way up until mid 3rd quarter. at the start of OT, he was no where to be found.

And I have never been able to talk the entire week after a Bills game so I guess I'm pretty loud!

270694[/snapback]

I had to go into work the monday after the phins game down here to explain to my boss that I couldn't work. I couldn't call him because my voice was seriously non-existant. I think when fat pat scored the TD, my last little piece of my voicebox went away.

I had to go into work the monday after the phins game down here to explain to my boss that I couldn't work. I couldn't call him because my voice was seriously non-existant. I think when fat pat scored the TD, my last little piece of my voicebox went away.

Same here. I had called in "sick" to save some vacation time. So I returned to Dallas with no voice left. It was a great cover for being sick.

And before I get slammed. It was my first sick day in almost three years.

I hate it....

270678[/snapback]

Just buy my tickets to one of the games I don't plan on attending. I sit in the endzone/tunnel side. Those who have bought my tickets have said how rowdy they think it is there.