Rapoport: Eagles Release DE Vinny Curry after No Agreement on Reduced Salary

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Would we be allowed to sign him as a Role Player to help the DL if we move up in the draft??

Imagine Curry playing DE with Star "Declining Production Since 2014" Lotulelei at DT and Paul "Go from a Winner in Seattle to Buffalo" Richardson at WR.  CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Imagine Curry playing DE with Star "Declining Production Since 2014" Lotulelei at DT and Paul "Go from a Winner in Seattle to Buffalo" Richardson at WR.  CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should go read what McD said about this team and the preception they are further along than they really are. And rethink your Championship. 

This Offseason is ALL about getting your future QB to build around.

So with the Capital it is going to take to make that happen you need Roll Players. And Vinny, Paul and Star both would be Role players now wouldnt they 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Right on...as far as Richardson is concerned he will now want # 2 WR  money and let's face the facts..he's a #3 and we already have that in Jones.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Maybe you should go read what McD said about this team and the preception they are further along than they really are. And rethink your Championship. 

This Offseason is ALL about getting your future QB to build around.

So with the Capital it is going to take to make that happen you need Roll Players. And Vinny, Paul and Star both would be Role players now wouldnt they 

If Curry is signed, how many sacks do you think he'll have?  10?  15?  What about Star?  Will he have 100 tackles for a loss and 10 sacks?  Will Richardson become the AFC's next Antonio Brown in Daboll's offense?

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

If Curry is signed, how many sacks do you think he'll have?  10?  15?  What about Star?  Will he have 100 tackles for a loss and 10 sacks?  Will Richardson become AFC's next Antonio Brown in Daboll's offense?

You really are a Troll arent you. To many tables???

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Would we be allowed to sign him as a Role Player to help the DL if we move up in the draft??

He'll be a street free agent who won't factor into the compensatory pick formula and he could help generate pressure as a rotational DE.  Wouldn't hurt to have championship pedigree on the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

If Curry is signed, how many sacks do you think he'll have?  10?  15?  What about Star?  Will he have 100 tackles for a loss and 10 sacks?  Will Richardson become the AFC's next Antonio Brown in Daboll's offense?

If Curry had more than 5 sacks, he'd be an upgrade.

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

He was playing with a bad wing all year.had shoulder surgery last month..I think he's entitled to a second chance..the preseason games over the summer should tell us if he's a hit..or a miss.

He's getting a second chance.  But his first chance hasn't borne him out to being anything close to a dependable #3.

Edited by jmc12290

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

You really are a Troll arent you. To many tables???

If I'm going all in on a franchise QB, and I want to sign a DT with declining production, a WR who will want to be paid like a #2 and a DE who WON'T have Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox commanding double teams to be "role players," then I would expect them to put up worthwhile production.  Otherwise, it's just another failed, wasted free agent signing.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He'll be a street free agent who won't factor into the compensatory pick formula and he could help generate pressure as a rotational DE.  Wouldn't hurt to have championship pedigree on the team. 

I agree. I framed that statement specifically because there seem to be alot of people here that think we cant get players anywhere else but the draft and we should not move up for a legit QB because of that

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I agree. I framed that statement specifically because there seem to be alot of people here that think we cant get players anywhere else but the draft and we should not move up for a legit QB because of that

What contract terms would you offer Curry, Star and Richardson?  Moreover, if they were on the fence about signing, would you make an iron-clad GUARANTEE to them that you were going to trade up for Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

If I'm going all in on a franchise QB, and I want to sign a DT with declining production, a WR who will want to be paid like a #2 and a DE who WON'T have Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox commanding double teams to be "role players," then I would expect them to put up worthwhile production.  Otherwise, it's just another failed, wasted free agent signing.

And where did I say seeing you want to call the names I made in one thread I would sign any UFA for more than a 1 year deal or a multi yeard deal with easy exits?

this offseason is all about the QB. 2019 is my big year with close to 100M in cap space and a 2nd year QB (hopefully ready to break out)

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

What contract terms would you offer Curry, Star and Richardson?  Moreover, if they were on the fence about signing, would you make an iron-clad GUARANTEE to them that you were going to trade up for Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield?

ROLE PLAYERS. none of them get any Guanrantees. If they dont sign for what I want I find another ROLE PLAYER

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Who should we sign?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

What is wrong with you? 

Your posts are #1 on my annoying list and that’s tough to do around here. Congrats and 

#blocked

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I think 99% of the community knows how you feel about Taylor..let it go and face the facts..the odds of moving up for one of the media proclaimed golden arms are slim and none...if I was a gambling man I would say the house has 3 to 1 odds that TT will be your starting QB next September..with maybe a kid like White drafted to learn the growing pains. 

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

I think 99% of the community knows how you feel about Taylor..let it go and face the facts..the odds of moving up for one of the media proclaimed golden arms are slim and none...if I was a gambling man I would say the house has 3 to 1 odds that TT will be your starting QB next September..with maybe a kid like White drafted to learn the growing pains. 

Why are the slim to none. Because trades NEVER happen in Draft. Teams NEVER move into top 3 to pick a QB. 

And I havent mentioned TT in any of these posts have I 

Edited by MAJBobby