This should be the Bills plan at Qb

billspro

16 hours ago, blacklabel said:

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley. 

So the Bills wind up with close to 50m in QB's and all of them want to start.

Would sure look like happy days ahead on a few fronts ;) 

Sorry miss read this I didn't see it was 3 different options.

Edited by JMF2006

5 hours ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Can you explain why you would ever want Lamar over any of the other qbs?  Not trash talking, I just see Tyrod Taylor all over again with a worse arm.  I thought we were moving away from that

But do you really see TT or are you just judging him to be such because they are both dangerous with their legs?  I dont ask to be sarcastic, real question because I come away with a very different opinion of Lamar than that when I watch his film.  

I think he is a better passer than TT already and has the potential to be substantially better passer than TT.  The biggest flaw as a QB that Tyrod has is that he doesn't take enough chances or throw with enough anticipation resulting in missing too many opportunities.  He actually completes a high % of his passes and is a pretty good deep ball thrower.  Lamar doesn't have those issues, he is a gamer top to bottom.  That alone already upgrades his potential substantially over TT.  And when I watch tape on Lamar, I see a guy making all kinds of big time NFL throws with a cannon of an arm.  

So personally, I think Lamar gets unfairly categorized with TT very much how Baker is getting unfairly categorized with Manziel.  To me its like comparing MMA and Boxing...similar in some ways, but yet so different.

The biggest thing is finding a partner to trade with to even move up, might have to go a bit lower or higher then they might want to but hey to get one of the top 3 QBs, go for it for once IMO.

I like the idea of Cousins because we get to keep all our picks but with dead Tyrod money I think the best option is to go big in the draft and maybe sign a cheap vet.

I am still on the fence on who but that depends on where we can move up to.

My order of rank for this class.

Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield and then Rudolph to take at 21(if he makes it to21). Any one of these 4 otherwise spend it all and get Cousins.

Edited by xRUSHx