Staying at #21 and drafting QB ... can you still get a top prospect?

Rigotz

On 2/10/2018 at 12:03 AM, greeneblitz said:

Why would we want to if we have 2 1st round picks?, everyone assumed from the day we made the trade that the pick was specifically for ammo to move up the following year to get a better QB. Linebackers, Centers and Defensive Tackles don't matter, even a little unless we hit on a franchise QB, and that fact is that statistically top 10 QBs are far more likely to become franchise QBs than outside of it.

Based on what, other than your jump to conclusions mat?  Everyone, meaning who?  I certainly didn't have any expectation, other than it would provide more opportunity for the team to fill positions of need.  when that trade was made last year, the Bills were giving Tyrod Taylor the "show me" opportunity to be the starting quarterback for the team.  Based on the structure of his contract, it was pretty clear that they were not "all in" for trading up to get a quarterback in the 2018 draft.  If Tyrod were even above average last year (also unknown when we traded down), this would be a patently false statement.  You are green.  I will give you that.  LOL.