Anyone hear Chris Mortensen on ESPN

was off the record?  Supposedly when Tice told him about the ticket scalping, he thought it was off the record.  I'm guessing he won't be getting too much information from the Vikings camp in the near future.

269548[/snapback]

Whoops! Where's Ken Starr when you need him. Time to get crackin' on this investigation. :o

If you want to have a conversation with someone "off the record", try talking to your wife, a bartender, your cousin... NOT CHRIS MORTENSEN OF ESPN.

269564[/snapback]

I agree. He said, never at anytime did the words Off the record come up in our conversation. Did he think that Mort was a curious friend asking some questions? Tice doesn't seem too bright. I don't see him lasting as Vikings coach after next year.

If you want to have a conversation with someone "off the record", try talking to your wife, a bartender, your cousin... NOT CHRIS MORTENSEN OF ESPN.

269564[/snapback]

There is no such thing as Off the Record when you are talking with the media--unless you are talking to them about something that has no publication merit like the lint in your bellybutton....

The Vikings are one unique organization.....wouldn't it be interesting if Teddy Cottrell ends up the head coach after this mess is said and done..