LeSean McCoy for The Player’s Tribune: The Culture has shifted in Buffalo

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Are you talking about Canadian beer? Labatts?...lol

All Philly lives matter. So my flag is green? I guess?.....lol

If you had been paying attention. I pointed out how police screwed this up. Those off duty guys sounded like the instigators, did not want to be subject to any blood alcohol tests, and likely where having some other recreational items in their systems, so no way can you say I was siding with the blue on this.

My bad. The initial post read differently to me.

• Like (+1) 1

So when it's a cop... It's too much fun... If it's a citizen it's he's a drunk !@#$ abusing his power?

Do I have this right?

No you do not have this right.    Cops in the wrong here just as much as McCoy. How does a citizen like McCoy abuse power? What power?

Only a Bills fan would say something as stupid as this...

The Bills are so irrelevant they could never have a media distraction. They signed TO at the height of his media distraction bs, and it meant nothing.

A media distraction in Buffalo is a !@#$ing joke. They don't get covered. 

Or wait, do they get too much attention? I can't figure it out because you people B word about every thing regarding the media.

They cover them, you're mad. They don't cover them, you're mad.

The lot of you need to just go read a book or something.

WTH are you babbling about?? No one said anything about national media. Bills current regime has shown they will get rid of anyone who is a distraction. 

Dareous drag racing and late for preseason game......dump traded.

Cujo....syn weed reaction on highway.....dumped.

Watkins wanting targets.....traded.

Darby not down with the process......traded.

If McCoy was acting today like he was a few years ago he would be long gone by now.

It's because he's black...

Jesus can we skip through this charade. 

Bills fans have always had issues with black superstars. We're a backwater. I wish that these guys would stop praising Bills fans, because I honestly don't think they deserve praise. It only inflates these idiots egos. 

WTF you are clueless. Bills fans have supported this franchise at the highest levels in NFL history taking into account how putrid the product was on the field, front office, and actions of previous owner. Never had issues with the color of a players skin. Lead the league in early African Americans playing for them. Even involved with Black protest/boycott 1965 AFL all star game. That even white players joined in.  https://theafricanamericanathlete.com/2017/08/02/black-player-boycott-of-1965-showed-the-power-of-the-black-athlete/

If ever there was a time racist fans would turn on a team that would have been it, and it NEVER happened.

NFL is nearly 70% black players. Yet 83% of fans are white. If racism was an issue with Bills or NFL fans the team/league would not exist. McCoy is now the most beloved player on the team. Not because he is Black or White. Because he is good and has voiced his support for the Bills.

Fans in the stands are colorblind. Stop making **** up.

Edited by cba fan