TD, MM and Krumrie

Beerball

all attended the University of Wisconsin pro day. MM was one of three head coaches, and Krumrie one of 6 D-line coaches. No other GM is mentioned as attending the workouts.

Who at UW has caught the eye of the Bills? You would think D-line, but Krumrie is a Wisconsin grad, so he probably goes back as often as possible. Who are we targeting from UW? TD and MM can only attend so many of those sessions. Someone has grabbed their attention.

linky

all attended the University of Wisconsin pro day.  MM was one of three head coaches, and Krumrie one of 6 D-line coaches.  No other GM is mentioned as attending the workouts.

Who at UW has caught the eye of the Bills?  You would think D-line, but Krumrie is a Wisconsin grad, so he probably goes back as often as possible.  Who are we targeting from UW?  TD and MM can only attend so many of those sessions.  Someone has grabbed their attention.

linky

269196[/snapback]

johnathan welsh looks like he'll be able to make the switch to OLB quite easily........he ran very well at the combine and showed well in position drills.........a half year behind posey and i think he would be ready to push for the starting gig........

let's not forget that anthony davis (RB) worked out as well and i'm sure TD and MM were paying close attention, given our need there.......

Here is a snapshot of Wisconsin players in the draft:

WISCONSIN

NAME POS HT WT SCHOOL

Dan Buenning OG 6'4" 310 WISCONSIN

Jonathon Clinkscale OG 6'3" 304 WISCONSIN

Morgan Davis OT 6'6" 320 WISCONSIN

Anthony Davis RB 5'7" 195 WISCONSIN

Anttaj Hawthorne DT 6'2" 310 WISCONSIN

Erasmus James DE 6'4" 261 WISCONSIN

Jason Jefferson DT 6'1" 307 WISCONSIN

Darius Jones DE 6'2" 270 WISCONSIN

Jim Leonhard DS 5'9" 180 WISCONSIN

Mike Lorenz OG 6'4" 314 WISCONSIN

Scott Starks DC 5'8" 175 WISCONSIN

Jonathan Welsh DE 6'3" 230 WISCONSIN

I think the same group of Bills brass went to this same event last year. I think they hit a lot of these events. It is obviously good scouting but it also is way for them to talk to other clubs....