Trading a 1st round pick

CEN-CAL17

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Did you even read my post and what I responded to?  I didn't say anything about the Bills trading up.  I know Beane covets his picks and have said many times that I think the odds of Beane making a big trade up are slim for that reason and would only do so if someone they covet slips and can be had much cheaper.  Doesn't mean Beane wont trade up, just think the odds are low, especially after now also losing Wood creating yet another hole to fill.  

The poster I responded to referenced there wont be anyone at 22 someone ELSE would want to trade up so the Bills could trade down.  And then I listed a bunch of players other teams could target so Bills could trade down.  

Copy. I comprehend what you were saying now. I agree, other teams may easily want a player there at 22.

And I hope it Cleveland. 4 picks in top 33. Someone like Rashaan Evans is a great example, Courtland Sutton etc

27 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Copy. I comprehend what you were saying now. I agree, other teams may easily want a player there at 22.

And I hope it Cleveland. 4 picks in top 33. Someone like Rashaan Evans is a great example, Courtland Sutton etc

Yeah Sutton is another one