Eagles' Fan Arrested After Going "Mongo"

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I lovery it all.  Thereven last album was pretty, pretty good.  Give The Garden a listen.  Just a great song.

24 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I lovery it all.  Thereven last album was pretty, pretty good.  Give The Garden a listen.  Just a great song.

I just gave it a listen.  Nice tune.  Just not my cup of tea. 

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Wow. Low hanging fruit much PFT. That rag is now more of a joke than Bleacher Report between lazy soundbites and Florio playing Brady's skinflute.

Look, I've lived in the Philly area for over 5 years now. In my experience, their fans in no way live down to the negative stereotypes that get blasted around. Yes, there are idiots. But we have plenty of those too.

Way to try to keep the thread on-topic.  Tough to do during the off-season.

16 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Way to try to keep the thread on-topic.  Tough to do during the off-season.

...when I remark about the coverage given in the exact article at the start of the thread? And remark on the overall reporting I've seen from that site? And then add my personal experience as to why I disagree with the premise that the article span (that Philly is full of vile fans, while the ones I've met have been perfectly friendly and welcoming).

Yeah, absolutely nothing to do with the thread. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

...when I remark about the coverage given in the exact article at the start of the thread? And remark on the overall reporting I've seen from that site? And then add my personal experience as to why I disagree with the premise that the article span (that Philly is full of vile fans, while the ones I've met have been perfectly friendly and welcoming).

Yeah, absolutely nothing to do with the thread. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I was not being sarcastic - apologies if it came across that way.  It was obvious you were remarking on the original intent of the thread.