The shift from "Go Bills" to "Anyone but the Cheatriots!"

2 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Go Titans. Go Jaguars. Go Saints, as I see them as the best chance to deny the Pats. 

I think the Steelers get past the Jags pretty easily.

But if they make it through the 1st quarter in New England without curling up in the fetal position and whimpering uncontrollably, I’ll be surprised.

Just now, Success said:

I think the Steelers get past the Jags pretty easily.

But if they make it through the 1st quarter in New England without curling up in the fetal position and whimpering uncontrollably, I’ll be surprised.

The Jags who beat the Steelers handily this season?

Re: your second sentence, sounds like you're still talking about the Steelers, the Steelers who went toe-to-toe with the Patriots* and deserved to beat them this season?

2 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

It’s so annoying how the Pats basically get a bye to the AFC championship game every year.

They always come 1st because they beat up on a bad AFC east, then they will play a low seed in the 2nd round of the playoffs after their bye

It really helps when the league assigns you wins in games you shoulda lost too

4 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

The Jags who beat the Steelers handily this season?

Re: your second sentence, sounds like you're still talking about the Steelers, the Steelers who went toe-to-toe with the Patriots* and deserved to beat them this season?

Ben threw 5 picks in that game - he was playing poorly at that time.  I doubt this game is close.

NE owns Pitt under Brady.  Pitt needed home field to have a shot.

The Pats are deeper into their heads than even the Bills.  The Steelers are terrified to go up there to try to get a win.

Just now, Success said:

Ben threw 5 picks in that game - he was playing poorly at that time.  I doubt this game is close.

NE owns Pitt under Brady.  Pitt needed home field to have a shot.

The Pats are deeper into their heads than even the Bills.  The Steelers are terrified to go up there to try to get a win.

Okay, but what I said still stands true. Any given Sunday, sure, but facts are that the Jags whooped the Steelers and the Steelers very well could have beaten the Patriots*.

I somehow doubt the Steelers are afraid of playing football. 

18 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Okay, but what I said still stands true. Any given Sunday, sure, but facts are that the Jags whooped the Steelers and the Steelers very well could have beaten the Patriots*.

I somehow doubt the Steelers are afraid of playing football. 

Well, don’t get me wrong.  I’ll be pulling for the Steelers in that game - if it happens - as hard as the most committed Pitt fan.

It’s not without precedent.  Manning had to overcome a ton of Pats demons for that comeback win in the 2006 AFCCG

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Well, don’t get me wrong.  I’ll be pulling for the Steelers in that game - if it happens - as hard as the most committed Pitt fan.

It’s not without precedent.  Manning had to overcome a ton of Pats demons for that comeback win in the 2006 AFCCG

Agreed. I'm sure no team wants to play the Patriots*.