Found a new restaraunt to try out...

Their website still needs work, but nice logo. There was a Buffalo guy in Columbia SC doing something similar a while back. I wonder if their pizza really is Buffalo-style: light tender crust, fat-cut pepperoni...hmmmm. I love Casa di Pizza in Buffalo.

They ought to do the whole Buffalo culinary experience: soft tacos ala Might Taco, friend balogna sandwiches on onion bulky, beef of weck, Sahlens and Zweigels hots, grilled foot-long's ala Ted's, and R-E-A-L kielbasa!!!

PTR

I lived in Raleigh from 85-94 - wish to God I would have stayed. Left for the almighty buck - now I'm stuck living among all these yinzer Steeler fans. At least in Raleigh there were Bills fans all over the place.

:(

I had been to the Cary one a few times and was impressed with the pizza and wings. I went to the Raleigh location a few months ago and was quite disappointed, wings were small and soggy. Pizza was so-so. For wings in the Raleigh area you can't beat Blinco's.

Damn. I was in Raleigh earlier this year and actually saw this place. I discounted the chances that it would be any good and kept driving along. Now I wish I had stopped. Although I did get a good meal at Mellow Mushroom Pizza at least.