Music Playlist Advice

Soooo, I was asked by my son’s hockey coach to do the music at tonight’s annual charity “coaches vs enforcers” hockey game.  It is a fund raising event for the local youth hockey club in which the coaches play against a team comprised of Vermont law enforcement and public safety people.  There will be hundreds of people in attendance, and it will be a family crowd.

I know what kind of music I would like to hear at a hockey game (90’s rock/metal, classic rock), but I really don’t know what the crowd would like to hear in addition to that stuff.

Any recommendations for bands/songs that I should include in my playlist?  Any help is appreciated.  I would like to mix in some modern hits, if possible, to appeal to the youngsters.  I will be using Spotify.

Thoughts?

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

17 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

The kids wanna hear the migos, cardi b, and 21 savage.  

All the kids are hip hoppers nowadays.  

Thanks.  This is what I need.  I have a pretty good handle on what the old farts on the ice want to hear.  Trying to include some tunes for the youngsters too.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Thanks.  This is what I need.  I have a pretty good handle on what the old farts on the ice want to hear.  Trying to include some tunes for the youngsters too.

For the young kids I would definitely play migos and 21 savage, maybe wiz Khalifa or 21 pilots for some Indy 

not so sure about cardi b tho... she sucks 

Edited by Buffalo716

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

For the young kids I would definitely play migos and 21 savage, maybe wiz Khalifa or 21 pilots for some Indy 

not so sure about cardi b tho... she sucks 

They all kinda suck, unless you like hearing a guy talk about money, drugs, and shooting people over and over again ???

Cardi B is a yes in the would ya game ??

Edited by Teddy KGB