The End of the Nathan Peterman Era...

KingRex

On 1/2/2018 at 6:20 PM, buffalo2218 said:

Yeah starting Peterman really decresed the Bills chances of winning against a hot San Diego team on the road. Given how Taylor played against the Saints the week before, it's possible he could have been worse against the Chargers

Yea Peterman gave us no chance to win but I think if TT played we would have lost anyway. The Chargers looked good, and we were slumping. 

So maybe it was a good move as it lit a fire under TT? Probably not but who knows. 

25 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Better yet  - Taylor sucks right now and we're getting desperate.  

5 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I was in favor of benching Tyrod. Even though we would disagree at the time, I like the way you present your view. I think even though you thought it was premature and you were correct, that you could understand why the move was made even though you didn't like it. At least I get that impression. 

That's all I could ever ask for. Yes those in favor of starting Peterman at the time turned out to be wrong. I just feel people should have an understanding of why the move was made. That's the thing I think some people are missing. I just hope that people would keep an open mind and entertain the idea that it could of possibly turned out different.

giphy.gif

if we are trailing badly at the half on sunday....does the peterman era officially begin?

i would hope this staff is ready to put everything into winning this game no matter what.

i don't see it going this way and certainly hope we control and win, but if the prognosticators are right, will this staff go down swinging or let the d get gassed and watch the clock tick away?

53 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

if we are trailing badly at the half on sunday....does the peterman era officially begin?

i would hope this staff is ready to put everything into winning this game no matter what.

i don't see it going this way and certainly hope we control and win, but if the prognosticators are right, will this staff go down swinging or let the d get gassed and watch the clock tick away?

I don't think they can. That Jaguar defense is ferocious, especially the secondary. There's a good chance they would eat the kid alive, and once you consider how that Charger game went down... 

Even if Taylor is a train wreck, I think he stays in the game unless he gets hurt. Hopefully, he can catch fire and be the guy that people around here think he is. Like I said earlier somewhere, it would be really nice to see a Bills QB be the best player on the field and really dominate the game for a change. It's been a very long time since we've had something like that around here. 

32 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

I don't think they can. That Jaguar defense is ferocious, especially the secondary. There's a good chance they would eat the kid alive, and once you consider how that Charger game went down... 

Even if Taylor is a train wreck, I think he stays in the game unless he gets hurt. Hopefully, he can catch fire and be the guy that people around here think he is. Like I said earlier somewhere, it would be really nice to see a Bills QB be the best player on the field and really dominate the game for a change. It's been a very long time since we've had something like that around here. 

i do have to agree with these points, but won't hold my breath on the bolded.

Edited by billsredneck1