Free Agency-who will leave?

It's unfortunate that some of Bills best FA roster players can't stay healthy, Gaines, Mathews, Henderson, Cadet,  Holmes, while the less desirable Roster 2018 FAs are pretty much always available.  Not necessarily saying Henderson and Holmes are that good, but if they were available more, they might be able to show better.  Hope they bring Thompson back too.  He came through when called on and did so in some pretty critical junctures of games.

Edited by richardb1952
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

I think Kyle will be wearing a different jersey next year ... It'll be a golf shirt. He has 5 kids and his wife wants him at home. Next year the rebuild begins in earnest and I believe he has been a part of too many of those in his time here.

I doubt they'll break the bank on signing Gaines. With his injury history no one else might either. He could be back.

Matthews will test free agency, if that fails he could be back on the cheap.

Johnson and Tolbert have that Carolina connection, they'll be back.

Brown will be replaced in the draft and will probably end up reunited with Schwartz in Philadelphia.

Henderson will be out of the league and move to Colorado where he can fully treat his disease.

Cadet could be back as our #3 RB.

I'm with you except for Tolbert. He is not a part of the future.

Johnson has been pretty decent at nickel for the most part, so he fits and knows the system.

Brown, from my viewpoint, has been more of the problem than the solution on the defence. He can go to Philly, or wherever Schwartz ends up, and join the other guys that played far better in Jim's system. 

Edited by MiltonWaddams