Sunday is the biggest game since 2004

QB Bills

On 12/28/2017 at 4:30 AM, Peevo said:

I subscribe to the "broken" emotional fan you describe above.

It's just been too long, and I'm too young to know of the "glory days" when the team lost a bunch of Super Bowls in a row. 

It's not so much the ability to see the Bills as winners, as I doubt they'll get the help.  The odds are something like 13% the Bills win and get all the help they need.  So it's not looking good, and that's LIKELY.  It's more likely they miss than get in.  That's a fact.

I can't take much more of this "wait 4 months until the Patriots win the Super Bowl" thing.  It's depressing, predictable, boring, and stupid.  Nobody cares, nobody likes it, nobody wants to see this again.  They'll win another one, and Belichick will COMPLAIN at the postgame podium about how much less time his team has to prepare for the draft after all these long playoff runs.  And the wheel keeps turning.

Someone needs to put a bullet in my head.  I'm at a complete emotional loss.  A lot of fans that for some reason either convince themselves (lie to themselves) that they're gonna win each week get on the "naysayers" that offer a reasonable, fact-based, objective perspective.  Somehow I'm a bad guy for not believing in a team that's known for nothing but losing virtually their entire existence.  They're a franchise loser, with a 408-467-8 overall record.  They'd need years of sustained, consistent winning to just get back to .500 overall.

The future is bleak. Let Morty explain this better than I can.

If I had a hobby that made me feel this bad, I'd find a news hobby.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/28/2017 at 4:32 AM, The Jokeman said:

The truth is yes, it's nice to make the playoffs but we've also seen enough bad football over the years we know when the team is good and not so good. I think we're trending upward but I'm in the camp that feels Tyrod isn't and will never be good enough at QB. 

Teams get in with help every year. Hopefully this year is our year (defending NFC champs are looking for help too. Their QB must suck too.).