Your NFC favorite?

Ozymandius

I don't understand all the Seahawk hype when, to me, Minnesota just has a much better roster top to bottom. The Vikings' defense is ready to take the next step... they've got a lot of turnover-creating playmakers on that side of the ball, and, of course, their offense is ridiculous with Moss, Culpepper, and now a healthy Bennett. I like the Eagles, too, but I think Minnesota just has the look of a team primed to go 13-3, like how the Chiefs exploded last season, except the Vikings have a much better D. In the weak NFC, that will be enough to put Minnesota in the Super Bowl.

Hopefully the Bills can join them for a historic oh-fer Bowl. Speaking of which, I would take the Patriots, but teams just can't seem to make it back to the Super Bowl the following year... it's mostly a motivation factor, IMO... once you've won the championship, it's so easy to stop doing the extra little things that got you there. You know, you spend 2 hrs in the weight room instead of 3 hrs, that kind of thing, and it makes a difference. The Ravens are the next strongest team, but.... Kyle Boller playing in a Super Bowl? I don't think so... so who's next in line? The Buffalo Bills.

Honestly, after the Patriots and Ravens, whose roster would you take over Buffalo's?

Vikings-Bills Super Bowl, ladies and gentlemen. Let's get it started!

Vikings have a lot to prove IMO after the huge choke job last year when they missed the playoffs, I don't think Mike Tice is the answer there. The only team with more to prove than the Vikings is the Bills, after last year's gutless performance.

Still though, I'd obviously love it if both of these teams made it to the Super Bowl.

It'd be great watching Moulds roast and toast Lil' Antoine! :flirt:

My pick would've been the Panthers but they almost completely lost their starting O-line! :flirt:

I'm sorry but Winfield has never been one to pick off the ball. They do have Cottrell and that defense will most definitely be a lot better!

I don't know who the NFC favorite is now. The Eagles secondary is so young. But if I had to make a choice now, I'd pick the Vikes.

Eagles................once again.

I think McNabb and TO will be great this year.

20054[/snapback]

I think they have potential Frez. IMO, the thing to watch will be TO's attitude after they hit a few bumps. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they went to the NFC Championship game again, nor would I be suprised if they imploded.

Well living here in the depths of Panthermania, I decided last Season I would no longer doubt Carolina until they prove worthy of said doubt. I think it was after they went to Indy and Won that I came to that decision.

So I'm sticking with the NFC Champs to return. While they lost a lot on the O-Line, I think getting Fields back on the D will strengthen that side of the Ball and it evens out a bit.

Some how some way The Panthers continue to get it done, though I realize it will be tougher this Season... B)

In reference to the 1st post: I think you raise some valid points about Minnesota. They are certainly an explosive team, but Bennet isn't exactly healthy. Last I heard Moe Williams will be starting next week with Onterrio Smith getting the bulk of the carries before his extended vacation (suspension). As for Bennett, I fear he's always going to be battling the injury bug. I think he needs to get away from the turf and find a home that uses natural grass.