I visited a few Chiefs websites

According to a few posts there, Ed Hartwell is suspposed to decide between Miami, KC, and Arizona today.

They also seem to want Fred Smoot. I forgot about Smoot. Smoot may be a better option for THAT team then Ty Law is. Ty Law is an injury risk right now and Fred Smoot is healthy and younger.

Looking at the OT next to the thread name, you do realize that this is more"on topic" than 75% of the posts on this page right now?

266897[/snapback]

I wouldn't consider this OT either.

If it has to do with the NFL, the Bills, Bills related topics, or Bills fans doing Billsy type stuff then it is on-topic as far as I am concerned.

Rich I know Lisa is a big Steelers fan (my brother is too, but I didn't watch many games with him this year).  Did Kendrell Bell just fall out of favor there?  He was the big thing a few years ago.

266915[/snapback]

How'd you guess she likes the Steelers? Who told?

Bell fell out of favor by:

1. Not staying healthy

2. Larry Foote playing very well while he was out

3. Being injured a lot

4. A breakout season by Farrior

5. Getting hurt a lot

Oh, and he had a lot of difficulty staying healthy enough to play for the Steelers.

How'd you guess she likes the Steelers?  Who told?

Bell fell out of favor by:

1.  Not staying healthy

2.  Larry Foote playing very well while he was out

3.  Being injured a lot

4.  A breakout season by Farrior

5.  Getting hurt a lot

Oh, and he had a lot of difficulty staying healthy enough to play for the Steelers.

266925[/snapback]

Smart @ss!!!!

I wouldn't consider this OT either.

If it has to do with the NFL, the Bills, Bills related topics, or Bills fans doing Billsy type stuff then it is on-topic as far as I am concerned.

266922[/snapback]

What if a guy in a Bill's parka tried to assault me in a Walmart parking lot because he didn't approve of my shopping cart etiquette?

Well the thing about the Hartwell situation is this. Maybe Hartwell is planning to sign elsewhere and informed the Chiefs of this? Like I posted in the original thread starter, he was suspposed to decide today, that would make sense if he plans to sign in Miami or Arizona.

Yeah.  He played very well in place of Ray Lewis when Ray Ray got hurt a few years ago and more than held his own once he stepped in as the starter.

266944[/snapback]

Unless they have someone in the wings, the Ravens may have to shuffle their draft if he goes. I'm not entirely sold on them picking high for a wr...depends on whether last year's #3 Darling is healthy and they feel he has promise. Plus my last-year dark horse, the injured Derek Abney.

Odd franchise...I don't think Boller is the answer at qb - who knows? - but with somebody else, they would be odds-on favorites IMO - good line (wouldn't be too surprised if they go OL in the draft), and all the pieces in place on defense.

Miami isn't the perfect situation to be in, but it's paradise compared to dealing with Bidwell's train wreck in the desert. I guess now that Mike Brown is at least attempting to do something with the Bengals, Bidwell is firmly taking over as the worst owner in the NFL. He and Donald Sterling (owner of the NBA's LA Clippers) should have a pay per view battle to see which of them is the worst owner in sports.

They also seem to want Fred Smoot.  I forgot about Smoot.  Smoot may be a better option for THAT team then Ty Law is.  Ty Law is an injury risk right now and Fred Smoot is healthy and younger.

266894[/snapback]

Smoot signed with the 'Vikes. KC's having a very tough time landing any quality FA help. I wouldn't be surprised if they panic and overpay Law just to save face.