Kimberly guilfoyle uses the word " deleterious" on fox news lol

23 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Is she trying tht hard to sound smart lol

Wtf??

She was interviewing oliver iran-contra north ...

She doesn't need to "try" to sound smart. She's an accomplished former prosecutor who could rape rake me over the coals anytime. Fox gets criticized for its attractive on air personalities but they have to be smart too. The last one is for the OP and the 3rd one is sadly gone.

martha.jpg

Ainsley-Earhardt6-150x150.png

Andrea.png

Kimberly.jpg

Al Franken.jpg

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

She doesn't need to "try" to sound smart. She's an accomplished former prosecutor who could rape rake me over the coals anytime. Fox gets criticized for its attractive on air personalities but they have to be smart too. The last one is for the OP and the 3rd one is sadly gone.

martha.jpg

Andrea.png

Kimberly.jpg

Al Franken.jpg

you disappoint me my friend.  On the topic of Fox News babes you left  out my current favorite.  Kat Timpf

Katherine%20Timpf%20(FILEminimizer).jpg

While Lefties fantasy worlds involve a world where Donald Trump isn't President, you'll excuse me while my fantasy world involves Kat Timpf

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

you disappoint me my friend.  On the topic of Fox News babes you left  out my current favorite.  Kat Timpf

Katherine%20Timpf%20(FILEminimizer).jpg

While Lefties fantasy worlds involve a world where Donald Trump isn't President, you'll excuse me while my fantasy world involves Kat Timpf

I feel ashamed that I failed to include her. She would be one ball of fun and I'd feel proud to walk into the Plymouth Tavern with her on my arm! I like Kennedy too. I'd include Dana Perino but LA is a jealous person and might end up on my doorstep.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

now tell me with a straight face that you wouldn't

Touche

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

People who live in flaued glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones...

Im not on fox news....

44 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

martha.jpg

Andrea.png

Kimberly.jpg

Al Franken.jpg

No shes pretty stupid

Credentialism doesnt equal intelligence....

7 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Baskin robbins ?

Maybe you should do a little search here and find out who/what is being discussed. Tell you what, do a search on "Scooby" and come back to us and explain why he is a source of derision here. He was before my time but I know the answer because I wasn't a total asswhole when I started posting at PPP. Note the use of "total".  Anyway, you need to step up your game and find a way to become a better poster or settle for just leaving because everyone is going to give you **** for your stupid posts.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe you should do a little search here and find out who/what is being discussed. Tell you what, do a search on "Scooby" and come back to us and explain why he is a source of derision here. He was before my time but I know the answer because I wasn't a total asswhole when I started posting at PPP. Note the use of "total".  Anyway, you need to step up your game and find a way to become a better poster or settle for just leaving because everyone is going to give you **** for your stupid posts.

Ur the one talking about baskin robbins dude

14 hours ago, Albwan said:

really making fun of one word used by a fox reporter...how about just

about everything that comes out of nancy pelosi and maxine waters mouths.

Now there is true bizzare crap.

I agree

Not mutually exclusive

Trust me I'd much rather listen to Kimberly Guilfoyle compared to Maxine Waters