Shaq Lawson and Jordan Matthews to IR

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I expect a similar makeover.  I think Hughes will get the door either via trade or outright release; too little production for the money, and when you mix in his undisciplined penalties, to me he flies in the face of everything that this regime has attempted to build.

I think you'll see Shaq/Milano/Alexander come back, and I expect that they'll re-sign Humber if he continues to be inexpensive.

Beyond that, you're looking at 3 new starters on the DL and at least one new starting LB (assuming Humber comes back as a backup).

Also of the team's own doing--and it ended up hurting them.  He could've potentially fetched a greater return if he had more than 1 year left on his contract.

The bolded is a mistake. he has played some god awful football.

And am not sure I agree about Hughes. But certainly a reasonable debate to be had.

They nearly need to draft a future state O line complete. Prioritize  from Right to left.

when i make a list i get depressed.

But the d line and LBs are not up to snuff for this Defense as it currently lines up

16 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Which again, for the 100000000th time is why we need to give these guys five years.

Say it another 10000000000000000000000 times..  I doesnt change the fact that the coach shouldnt need 5 years to use the players he has now.   

Its getting ridicules, have a great D and a new coach comes in and changes the system to something that does not work and it the wrong players.

Then a great run system and with the same players install a system that doesnt work as well.

BS coaches should be able to coach to the roster.  They are all big headed and think they know best and when it doesnt work blame it on not the right players.  

If Rex left the D alone we wouldnt be talking about a playoff drought.  

15 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Shaq is a good player.  He played well for the Bills this year.  But he is not providing enough pass rush for a guy they spent a 1st round pick on. The fact that he is our sack leader is a negative for the whole d-line.  

Jerry has less sacks in more games, does he stink now or is it the system?

Not you but many around hear saying he is a bust.  Starts and plays well.  How quickly people forget about Maybin.