Hambrick re-signed with the Cardinals

on the Henry/Shelton deal.

Cardinals | Hambrick Re-Signs - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:10:09 -0800

The Arizona Cardinals announced they have re-signed RB Troy Hambrick to a two-year deal. Financial terms were not disclosed.

265891[/snapback]

It plays into it if Az. wants to continue to suck for years to come. Hambrick is not a feature back. They will either get a vet or pick a rookie, Hambrick will be a situational player only. Let's hope they go for a vet and we can work something out for TH.

It plays into it if Az. wants to continue to suck for years to come.  Hambrick is not a feature back.  They will either get a vet or pick a rookie, Hambrick will be a situational player only.  Let's hope they go for a vet and we can work something out for TH.

265897[/snapback]

That's kind of what I was thinking. They have to know he is a back-up at best. I still see this trade happening. fingers crossed.

Apparently, when they asked him whether he preferred desktops to laptops, and he said "I'm a PC guy all the way", they inked him on the spot. Those Bidwells always learn from their mistakes.

BTW, it doesn't mean anything at all in the Shelton for Henry deal, Hambrick will be their back-up.