Geno rips Rex Ryan

YoloinOhio

I don't like Geno Smith. And benching Eli for him instead to test out a draft pick QB etc. is one of THE dumbest moves of late for sure. But give it to Rex to make you side with his target LOL  He's really classless. But then, he's in media now, and not that good, so desperate to create some drama around him so he's worth something somehow...

I find it funny that Geno is calling ANYBODY other than himself a coward after he stiffed his teammate a few years ago and got punched.  Not surprising that NONE of his teammates stood up for him then.

Edited by Peter

14 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Counting the days when Rex and Rob die of heart desease....

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

Rex the nightmare that keeps on giving. one of the most embarrassing hires in franchise history. That's saying something. 

"Dont let him out of the building" might be the all time greatest billsiest comment ever. 

4 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Rex the nightmare that keeps on giving. one of the most embarrassing hires in franchise history. That's saying something. 

Rex had the highest winning percentage of any Bills head coach in the preceding 17 years and you think that he is one of the most embarrassing hires in franchise history.  Sounds like you may be a bit biased against him.  Oh well.

Edited by Peter

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Rex had the highest winning percentage of any Bills head coach in the preceding 17 years and you think that he is one of the most embarrassing hires in franchise history.  Sounds like you may be a bit biased against him.  Oh well.

His record  while a coach in Buffalo has zero to do with him in my opinion of him. He was average a game above Jauron ball. He is a stooge who was clueless, it was the talent that got him and his dumb bro the wins. In particular the offense. Last season at the end he or his staff were so  clueless resulting in 10 men on the field multiple times. In 2015 #94 for a stretch basically quit playing on the field. Rex gave zero discipline and was mistakenly under the impression his players were his friends. He is a major loud mouth douche. and now moving on from  his crap draft of which his 34 players are gone or still going. Rex took a top Defense and ruined it. 

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

His record  while a coach in Buffalo has zero to do with him in my opinion of him. He was average a game above Jauron ball. He is a stooge who was clueless, it was the talent that got him and his dumb bro the wins. In particular the offense. Last season at the end he or his staff were so  clueless resulting in 10 men on the field multiple times. In 2015 #94 for a stretch basically quit playing on the field. Rex gave zero discipline and was mistakenly under the impression his players were his friends. He is a major loud mouth douche. and now moving on from  his crap draft of which his 34 players are gone or still going. Rex took a top Defense and ruined it. 

Just as I thought.  You are biased against him when making the statement that he is "one of the most embarrassing hires in franchise history."