Bills vs. Patriots Postgame

7 hours ago, ALF said:

Tom Brady curses out Josh McDaniels on Patriots sideline

The Patriots grabbed an early 3-0 lead on the Bills, but Tom Brady was not happy about it.

When Brady came to the sideline, Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels wanted to talk about the throw, but Brady had none of it. He walked past McDaniels before turning around to yell at his coach, including a couple of apparent curse words.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-curses-out-josh-mcdaniels-video-patriots-bills-week-13/t0zbpbpa2twg1otmvqlod7ont

Brady and Gronk are both scum as far as I'm concerned.

Josh told Saint Thomas of Female Anatomy  that he missed a wide open receiver and Tom told him in an eloquent way I know I missed the !@#$ing open receiver and then closed with !@#$ You or !@#$ Off 

For those curious about the snap counts. I find it interesting and mind boggling at the same time that Humber is playing significantly more than Milano, yet, Milano seems to make more of an impact than he does.

Side Note: Gaines played 100% of the snaps, good to see. 

Snap_counts___NE_at_Buf___Defense.jpg

Nothing really surprising on the offensive side of things, maybe the amount of snaps for Cadet? I'd like to look into if the Bills have been running any 21 personnel with Shady and Cadet, and what the results of those plays are. 

Snap_counts___NE_at_Buf___Offense.jpg

Edited by Captain Murica