Nice win- do you feel any revenge for 14' and 15'?

Another Fan

Well outside of the Pats as usual the Chiefs may have been the team I wanted to see us beat next.  They kind of unofficially ended our playoff hopes in 2014 and 2015.  Plus there was the awful 2013 game with the Tuel 102 yard Pick 6.

Its good to finally beat them, I mean if nothing else happens the rest of the way

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This was a must win game to get into the playoffs IMO. We are still alive and prob need to go 3-2 over the next 5 games to get in.

Besides the possible tie breaker with the Chiefs now in hand we also dealt them or us a possible better first rd draft pick. :)

Yeah it was sweet.  I looked at the Ravens schedule though and it's a bit easier than ours.  Pittsburgh on the road is their only real tough game left.

Still this and the Falcon game I don't think anyone expected the Bills to win and we saw how it turned out :)

• Like (+1) 1

It was nice to exorcise some demons but the only way this game will matter down the stretch is if the Bills can figure out how to get to 10 wins and into the playoffs. And with 2 games left against the Pats I don't see that as a possibility.

I do see the Chiefs continuing to crumble though especially with a game left against the Chargers who are now just one game back for the division and certainly playing like the best team in the AFCW.

Either way it would be nice if the chiefs truly flame out and we get our 1st round pick from them ends up being in the 15th - 20th overall range.