U of Tennessee search for a HC is a hot, #rogue mess

YoloinOhio

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

Ramzy Nasralla :    "A mosquito floating down a river on its back with an erection screaming for someone to raise the drawbridge is equal parts delusion, arrogance and conceit. Tennessee's coaching search last month was that mosquito."

:lol::lol:

So, the guy is a partisan OSU fan.  Who cares?  The TN search process was a dumpster fire but they still ended up with a quality hire.  Only time will tell if this is a truth.

22 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

Ramzy Nasralla :    "A mosquito floating down a river on its back with an erection screaming for someone to raise the drawbridge is equal parts delusion, arrogance and conceit. Tennessee's coaching search last month was that mosquito."

:lol::lol:

As a Bama fan, I found that statement damn funny.

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

So, the guy is a partisan OSU fan.  Who cares?  The TN search process was a dumpster fire but they still ended up with a quality hire.  Only time will tell if this is a truth.

I think it's a funny bit of writing, that's all.  Agree that the hire doesn't seem so bad in retrospect.

27 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

The writer needs to get a grip:

... but a heartfelt thank you is owed to Tennessee. He's better than Pruitt and every coach Pruitt will hire to lead Tennessee to possible bowl eligibility, and Ohio State will have him running its defense a little while longer.

Last time I looked:

Pruitt is coaching in the CFP. Schiano - Not.

Pruitt has 3 NC rings, 2 with Bama as a position coach, and 1 with FSU as a DC. Schiano - None.

Pruitt is considered one of the best recruiters in the country.

I also find it ironic the writer took a shot a Pruitt for coaching HS ball as a DC while Sciano was coaching Rutgers (Rutgers!) to an 11-2 record. Somebody needs to remind him where OSU found Schiano. (Hint: It wasn't at the NFL or collegiate level).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.