Painful observations.

TigerJ

I thought McD was pretty honest about it in the pressure.....it starts up front.

Washington is not going to be a NFL starter.....not only is not getting interior pass rush but he gets pushed around in the running game.   This is going to HAVE to be addressed in the offseason.

Please put Milano back in......Humber is no bueno.....he started off strong but now his play is regressing.....badly.  A lot of that has to do with getting pushed around up front.

Yes...Marcel was missed today.....I think the bills should be looking HARD for someone to bring in that can actually play the run.

2 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I seem to recall the offense scoring a whole lot more last year.  What happened since then - we got a new OC and OLine coach.  I think that is affecting Tyrod more than some are acknowledging.

Or maybe opposing coaches realized all u have to do is stop mccoy, keep tyrod in the pocket and hes pretty much useless unless the defense gets 3 or 4 turnovers to bail him out

1 minute ago, Pbomb said:

Or maybe opposing coaches realized all u have to do is stop mccoy, keep tyrod in the pocket and hes pretty much useless unless the defense gets 3 or 4 turnovers to bail him out

Agree.  I think this can be attributed to the OLine being dominated.  If the OLine wins their battles, containing Shady and keeping Tyrod in the pocket is easier said than done.  At any rate, I do think it is known that this team cannot consistently come back from a deficit greater than 10 points.  Anything more than that, game's over.