College Basketball 2017-2018

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Local Cheektowaga prospect Dom Welch has committed to Bonnies... leading scorer in WNY history 

BBB you should be thrilled he is a legitimate scorer 

I AM thrilled.  The only bummer to the day was that Isiah Brockington announced on twitter that he was transferring.  It was a few hours before the Welch presser.  So, some people think that he may have seen his minutes leaving - but he looked like he could have been really good over the next three years - with Welch! 

Also, of note, McKenna Maycock of Randolph is on the women's team - and she is the all time WNY scorer for girls.  So, it's pretty cool that both are Bonnies at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, bbb said:

I AM thrilled.  The only bummer to the day was that Isiah Brockington announced on twitter that he was transferring.  It was a few hours before the Welch presser.  So, some people think that he may have seen his minutes leaving - but he looked like he could have been really good over the next three years - with Welch! 

Also, of note, McKenna Maycock of Randolph is on the women's team - and she is the all time WNY scorer for girls.  So, it's pretty cool that both are Bonnies at the same time. 

Yea I’ve seen Dom play. He went to a post grad school to try and get better offers but he never really got any

he could’ve enrolled at Bonnies for this past year 

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yea I’ve seen Dom play. He went to a post grad school to try and get better offers but he never really got any

he could’ve enrolled at Bonnies for this past year 

How good do you think he is?  I saw that he hit 39% from 3 this year at prep school, but I didn't see how many he took.  I had previously thought he did most of his scoring on drives. 

3 hours ago, bbb said:

How good do you think he is?  I saw that he hit 39% from 3 this year at prep school, but I didn't see how many he took.  I had previously thought he did most of his scoring on drives. 

I always saw him as more of a small athletic 3 or a bigger 2 who can take it to the hoop

but his SR season at Cheektowaga Central and this past season at SPIRE he has definitely gained a better outside shot that you must respect 

i think by his Sophomore-JR season he will be your top scorer because that’s his game. He can take them over 

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I always saw him as more of a small athletic 3 or a bigger 2 who can take it to the hoop

but his SR season at Cheektowaga Central and this past season at SPIRE he has definitely gained a better outside shot that you must respect 

i think by his Sophomore-JR season he will be your top scorer because that’s his game. He can take them over 

Thanks - looking forward to it!