Bills will win Sunday

Ice bowl 67

Ice, you are great to have here and the Packers have always been one of my favorites along with the bills since I was single digits, but WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

CAN YOU GIVE US A BIGGER KISS OF DEATH?

ok, I'm done. Sorry. BBFS.

Go pack.

Edited by The Wiz

Everything even, I’d give a slight edge to Oakland. But the Bills had a bye week to rest and recover. The Raiders had 3 extra days rest due to playing last Thursday, but it was a hard-fought rivalry game. And it’s at home. I give the Bills the slight edge today.

That would be great! I'm very worried about it - much like the Bengals game, this has all the makings of a traditional Billsy loss.

I've seen a TON of posters talking up the FO this week by saying we "might start 5-2". Usually the team gets real disappointing right around when the fans start taking wins for granted. (Note: I don't think it's cause and effect, just that the team tends to have short bursts of success just long enough to get fans fired up.) Everyone seems to have forgotten that we were 4-2 last year, 5-2 under Gailey, 5-1 under Jauron... I'll believe we're good when we've won 10 games, not before.

Right on man

That would be great! I'm very worried about it - much like the Bengals game, this has all the makings of a traditional Billsy loss.

I've seen a TON of posters talking up the FO this week by saying we "might start 5-2". Usually the team gets real disappointing right around when the fans start taking wins for granted. (Note: I don't think it's cause and effect, just that the team tends to have short bursts of success just long enough to get fans fired up.) Everyone seems to have forgotten that we were 4-2 last year, 5-2 under Gailey, 5-1 under Jauron... I'll believe we're good when we've won 10 games, not before.

so you're saying the past will become the present and the future based on the previous teams/regimes lack of success after 7 games and fans take wins for granted?

I never take a win for granted and I certainly don't look at this team/regime the same as those past regimes you tend to compare them to.

enjoy the game, GO BILLS!!!