NFL Season Schedule

no, because when you're a NE*, GB, SEA you're essentially getting extra games to warm up often times, and extra games at the end. and by the end of the season if you're playing the bottom two teams in your division you're likely not facing a team working for a playoff chance.

imagine NE having to face Buf, Mia, NYJ at the end of the season when they already won and no team has a chance? or atlanta having 2 easy games at the end of the seaon?

no, because when you're a NE*, GB, SEA you're essentially getting extra games to warm up often times, and extra games at the end. and by the end of the season if you're playing the bottom two teams in your division you're likely not facing a team working for a playoff chance.

imagine NE having to face Buf, Mia, NYJ at the end of the season when they already won and no team has a chance? or atlanta having 2 easy games at the end of the seaon?

Good point. I just dont like the way the NFL schedules the season and was thinking of ways it could be more interesting. I guess i was thinking divisonal games are always played harder by both teams, but i get your point.

Good point. I just dont like the way the NFL schedules the season and was thinking of ways it could be more interesting. I guess i was thinking divisonal games are always played harder by both teams, but i get your point.

the best way to do it is to sprinkle in the games to the middle of the season to the latter part.

NE is facing Buf, and NYJ at home at the end of the season. With Miami then Pittsburgh on the road prior.