In His Three Years With the Bills....

ajzepp

Or anything similar, for that matter?

"I'd have loved to have Jonas here, but again, those are decisions I know nothing about," he said. "I just play football. I'm sure whoever they put at left tackle will do a great job. And if he needs a little pep in his step, I'll be there to put it in him."

Seriously......not trying to slam Drew.....I just think a quote like this is indicative of what was missing with him at the helm. Besides the Shannahan quote about JP on the 'Sounds of the Game' program, the one thing that really struck me about this kid was his command in the huddle. He has a natural tendency to take charge of the offense, and I think we need that.

Okay, I'm going to start running now before Bill in NYC comes after me with an axe B-)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He never called anyone out publicly, but if you ever watched a game he was in peoples face all the time.

262583[/snapback]

Well admittedly I have only seen probably 4-5 games per year since I live down here in Atlanta.......Drew just never has stuck me as the 'in your face, get it done!' kind of guy. Our offense just looked uninspired at times, and I think all that starts with the QB.

What in the name of Zeus' butthole, does that mean?

262588[/snapback]

lol......I don't know, but I like it B-)

"I'd have loved to have Jonas here, but again, those are decisions I know nothing about," he said. "I just play football. I'm sure whoever they put at left tackle will do a great job. And if he needs a little pep in his step, I'll be there to put it in him."

Seriously......not trying to slam Drew.....I just think a quote like this is indicative of what was missing with him at the helm. Besides the Shannahan quote about JP on the 'Sounds of the Game' program, the one thing that really struck me about this kid was his command in the huddle. He has a natural tendency to take charge of the offense, and I think we need that.

Okay, I'm going to start running now before Bill in NYC comes after me with an axe B-)

262574[/snapback]

JP Losman = guaranteed Hall of Famer

Bledsoe = lucky to have ever completed a pass in his career

Ummm, he keeps himself well stocked with Smelling Salts, and he's willing to share them?  B-)

262591[/snapback]

They got a lot of those in Big D, from the Aikman days, and god knows that Vinny needed some last season.

I wish they had kept the guy and had a competition.  Didn't happen.

Is it necessary to trash the guy in every post to be a real Buffalo fan?

Apparently.

262606[/snapback]

I don't but is it necessary to browbeat management for getting rid of drew in every post?

B-)

JP Losman = guaranteed Hall of Famer

Bledsoe    = lucky to have ever completed a pass in his career

262595[/snapback]

Oh, quit being so overdramatic.........Drew will be fine.....he's got a new job, more millions in his pocket, and a nice shiny star on the side of his helmet.

Okay, I'm going to start running now before Bill in NYC comes after me with an axe :o

262574[/snapback]

Dude, we get it! You hate Bledsoe, he was a lousy team leader, had no pocket prescence, doesn't work out hard enough in the off-season, is as mobile as a turtle, was solely responsible for every offensive failure the Bills suffered the last 3 years...we get it! Losman, on the other hand, who has done nothing yet to prove himself, is already the best thing to happen to the Bills since Jim Kelly! Everything he said in his press conference yesterday was golden. He can't miss! Bledsoe, on the other hand, when he tries to take the high-road, is really just being a passive agressive loser! Did I miss anything? Cool of you to go out of your way not to slam Bledsoe! Very classy! B-)

I wish they had kept the guy and had a competition.  Didn't happen.

Is it necessary to trash the guy in every post to be a real Buffalo fan?

Apparently.

262606[/snapback]

I thought Bledsoe didnt want the competition, and told TD right out, so they released him.

Dude, we get it!  You hate Bledsoe, he was a lousy team leader, had no pocket prescence, doesn't work out hard enough in the off-season, is as mobile as a turtle,  was solely responsible for every offensive failure the Bills suffered the last 3 years...we get it!  Losman, on the other hand, who has done nothing yet to prove himself, is already the best thing to happen to the Bills since Jim Kelly!  Everything he said in his press conference yesterday was golden.  He can't miss!  Bledsoe, on the other hand, when he tries to take the high-road, is really just being a passive agressive loser!  Did I miss anything?  Cool of you to go out of your way not to slam Bledsoe!  Very classy! B-)

262609[/snapback]

Are ya done yet?

I thought Bledsoe didnt want the competition, and told TD right out, so they released him.

262612[/snapback]

No, the coaches told him that he could come back as a backup, but that JPL was the starter, no questions asked. Bledsoe said he wanted to be a starter (or at least have a chance to start), and the coaches said ok and cut him.

Funny, because according to the bashers around here, Bledsoe is content to just collect a paycheck from Ralph without actually doing anything. If they were correct, wouldn't Bledsoe love to make millions for carrying a clipboard...? B-)

CW

262612[/snapback]

Who knows what was actually said, but I believe he was told he would be the backup. That's not a competition. I believe JP has been talking at length about how he was "given" the job.