GDT: UCLA at Stanford ESPN 10:30pm Josh Rosen Show

Fadingpain

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I guess that kind of makes sense.

The Bay Area is all about Pro Sports.

There is little passion for College Football. San Jose State draws next to nothing, and yet they are still an FBS school.

The students show up for Stanford & California games, but they have next to no hype, unless they play each other.

I just checked my Gametime app, and there are still tickets available for the Stanford-UCLA game. Prices ranging from $15-75.

The Bay Area is all about Pro Sports.

There is little passion for College Football. San Jose State draws next to nothing, and yet they are still an FBS school.

The students show up for Stanford & California games, but they have next to no hype, unless they play each other.

I just checked my Gametime app, and there are still tickets available for the Stanford-UCLA game. Prices ranging from $15-75.

Get down there man! Easy ticket availability and the prices won't kill you.

It wouldn't kill me, but I'm not up for it.

I've had a busy day and I just feel like staying in. Don't feel like going alone either.

I hear you. And I see what you mean about ticket availability right before game time!

The stadium looks maybe half full.

Heck of an opening kickoff return for Stanford.

Comeon Wilson. You gotta make that catch.

Jesus that was not targeting. Defenders cant do anything anymore. The WR dropped his head causing the contact. That is the worst rule in football results in a automatic kickout.

If they are gonna call it like that you have to have a non flagrant being just a 15 yarder. And the Flagrant resulting in the DQ.

Edited by MAJBobby

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.