Brady dons the stripes

4merper4mer

The rules are relaxed for the superstars to allow for more highlights and ratings.

Don't like it? Get more superstars on your team so you get the same treatment.

Owners put the league ahead of the game. They have it in their mind if every year there's a Jordan, people will watch.

Result has been loosing 600,000 viewers a month. No one wants to watch girly men win a superbowl by rubbing their jersey and play guess the WR.

Who cares if you are the greatest of all time, if the game's a shell of itself. More yellow flags and pink shoes on the field than green grass and leather.

Edited by rant_and_go

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The official judged it more than one yard but then changed his mind when Tom Brady told him to do so.

I changed it. Not sure I I did a great job but I tried to think of what else I might have named it before I started it.

A backjudge that has no real angle. That is not his call. It is the line judge and his flag stayed in his pocket. He changed his MIND Correctly AFTER the Head Offical called a huddle and talked about it.

But keep saying otherwise

Did he get the ref to reverse the call he complained about or was it a subsequent call? Because those are two different things. You know they are different, right?

Did the Ref in NE game change his call after Brady mentioned something?

Or

Did they change the call after the refs talked about it as a group?

Owners put the league ahead of the game. They have it in their mind if every year there's a Jordan, people will watch.

Result has been loosing 600,000 viewers a month. No one wants to watch girly men win a superbowl by rubbing their jersey and play guess the WR.

Who cares if you are the greatest of all time, if the game's a shell of itself. More yellow flags and pink shoes on the field than green grass and leather.

And yet every year same complaint. And every year profitable and you still watch this shell of a game

Did the Ref in NE game change his call after Brady mentioned something?

Or

Did they change the call after the refs talked about it as a group?

Why did you include the word "or"? Brady convened the meeting. During the meeting the refs changed the call in Brady's favor.

In baseball a pitcher or a catcher can, in certain cases, ask for an appeal. These cases are limited and the most common is an apparent check swing. In Football only Brady appears to be afforded that opportunity. I wonder if he sees himself as a pitcher or a catcher.