30 years a fan

How about 53 yrs here

The first Bills game I ever watched on TV was Bills-Chiefs 1966 AFL championship - the winner was to play in Superbowl I. I saw Johnny Unitas, Larry Csonka, Bob Griese and OJ Simpson play in the Rockpile. I was at the first game at the Ralph - preseason game, the Redskins ran the opening kickoff back for a TD. I should have stopped right then.

I moved abroad in 1989 so when Norwood went wide-right it was about 5AM for me, I stayed up all night for all 4 Superbowls. (The only Bills Jersey I've ever owned is Norwood 11)

For some reason with all of the disappointments and the 17 season drought, every season still brings new hope and irrational thoughts of glory. I guess being old doesn't make me stop dreaming.

Can't wait for today's game but I'm not sure I can explain why.

Have been a Bills fan for 51 years. Went to my first game when I was 16 at the old rockpile. I will be a Bills fan till the day I die. I just hope I'm still here when they "win" a Superbowl. Like a friend said once "Just once before I die"

I have my doubts they will win one

You mean "hear, hear!" but whatever.

Sounds like the OP is not from WNY but arbitrarily chose to follow the Bills.

I can't believe anyone could be that self-abusive!

I was born into Bills fandom and will remain there until death.

It is exciting to be typing on the eve of another new Bills season.

I took him to mean, "here, here!" while frantically pointing to a part of his anatomy.