Sirius XM The Blitz has Bills at 5-11

xsoldier54

Ne takes a step back this year. They still win the division at 11-5 but Brady finally starts to show his age.

Bills go 10-6 wild card. They split with ne and sweep Miami and the jets.

Miami 7-9. Cutler gets hurt week 2 and the wheels fall off

Jets 3-10.

It is nice to dream my friend. I can't even begin to describe the sheer joy and excitement I would feel if this came true. Question: who would our QB be if this scenario panned out? And you would almost HAVE to give Coach of the Year to McDermott. Also, you coul....wait a minute..

Damn you for making me fantasize like that...for nothing.

I find it amazing that after 17 years, anybody shows up to watch the Bills. We truly have the most loyal fans in sports. Even when we all seem to know in our hearts that this team will go 4-12, 5-11, 1-15, whatever.....we're here.

I personally think we're in for a good year. Smack me with my own shovel. G'ahead.

I'd love to share in your optimism, but I just think we have too many obstacles to hurdle to put together a winning season. But if it happens I'll be right there celebrating with the rest of em...

I have 10-6 maybe 11-5 3-1.. 3-1....2-2...2-2 =10-6 unless they beat the raiders than 11-5

all the crying of playing good qb's ...Rivers, Brees, Carr defense is terrible...worst run defense bottom miami twice, denver, kc colts all 25th or worse 21 cincy, 22 tampa, 23 oakland,

Especially with Adam Case as head coach who seems to get more out of Cutler than most.

had him for one year 2015 when the bears went 6-10....nothing special

Edited by CardinalScotts