As Seen on TV Products

The Slap Chop is the balls. Love it so much I bough an extra one just in case they stop making them. Want to make a quick western omelette? Slap Chop!!

Isn't that the one where the guy toss's it over his shoulder into the sink, and has the famous line you can chop your nuts?

My mother in law is a sucker for this stuff. She bought the flex hose or whatever it is that you can wrap up and extend 100 feet and the hose attachment that's supposed to blow out your gutters.

Long story short the hose has a hole in it and the gutters are full of leaves.

Guess what gets used? /devil. Oh the horror!

And her young strapping "son" can't climb a ladder and use his two hands!

And before you bust my balls... I'd kill to jump in my truck and speed off to BFLo to help my mother! But she has been dead since 1999.

Oh wait... You said Mother inlaw... Hmmm let me rethink that. ;-) Nope, sorry still holds.

Of course, this post doesn't mean you didnt help and are great son inlaw! ;-)

The Slap Chop is the balls. Love it so much I bough an extra one just in case they stop making them. Want to make a quick western omelette? Slap Chop!!

Wow! Dedication!

We do that in the gov't. Buy extra in case they stop making things. Ever want to find control handles from a WWII Gato-Class submarine? You know where to come. Somebody was thinking the same way back in 1960! :-)

Schit... That's why we never got upgraded in 60 years!