here's a link to a website claiming..

Someone PLEASE EXPLAIN to me how in the hell can the Redskins sign anyone they want to insane contracts year after year and never get in salary cap trouble? Sure, they always suck but I want to know how they spend, spend, spend and spend some more and are always in under the cap and able to spend more.

In just the last two days they resigned Chris Samuels to an insane 7 year, $47 million dollar contract extension with a team record $15.75 million dollar signing bonus, then they signed Ravens Center Casey Rabach to a 5 year, $13.75 million dollar contract including a $2.5 million dollar bonus and now they are going to sign Samari Rolle? He is the most expensive free agent available. They still haven't traded Laverneus Coles to the Jets and they owe Coles a big bonus on April 2nd. And yet they are still somehow under the Cap???? I had read that they were $7 million UNDER after extending Samuels. BIG, BIG, BIG BS.

The Bills have more Cap Space than the Redskins and they couldn't even give Pat Williams $13 million for three years? Something isn't right here.

Someone PLEASE EXPLAIN to me how in the hell can the Redskins sign anyone they want to insane contracts year after year and never get in salary cap trouble? Sure, they always suck but I want to know how they spend, spend, spend and spend some more and are always in under the cap and able to spend more.

In just the last two days they resigned Chris Samuels to an insane 7 year, $47 million dollar contract extension with a team record $15.75 million dollar signing bonus, then they signed Ravens Center Casey Rabach to a 5 year, $13.75 million dollar contract including a $2.5 million dollar bonus and now they are going to sign Samari Rolle? He is the most expensive free agent available. They still haven't traded Laverneus Coles to the Jets and they owe Coles a big bonus on April 2nd. And yet they are still somehow under the Cap???? I had read that they were $7 million UNDER after extending Samuels. BIG, BIG, BIG BS.

The Bills have more Cap Space than the Redskins and they couldn't even give Pat Williams $13 million for three years? Something isn't right here.

261516[/snapback]

I think because the Redskins pay them with high signing bonus money up front.

Not sure if it is true or not but if it is the Redskins just keep amazing me.  Snyder runs that team like it's Fantasy Football.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/

261392[/snapback]

This was reported like 3 days ago the Skins were going to sign Rolle and then the story died down. ..... I know nothing about this site, but I find it hard to believe they would get s cope over FOX, ESPN, the Washington Post or Times or some sort of credible news source

Here is a link saying he may sign with with the Jags.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.asp?sport=NFL

Jaguars released cornerback Juran Bolden.

Setting up the signing on another top corner, Samari Rolle? We think it's likely. The Jags freed up $3.5 million worth of cap room with their moves today. Mar. 3 - 6:03 pm et

Source: Jaguars.com