Pegula' buy Buffalo based company ADPRO Sports

BillsFan4

I hadn't seen this posted (sorry if it was, I searched and didn't see it). Just more evidence (IMO) of the Pegula's commitment to Buffalo. What they have done for Buffalo in their short time owning the Sabres and Bills has been amazing.

Sometimes to this day I still feel like it's some dream I had that the Sabres and Bills had some billionaire Buffalo sports fan buy them both, open up the check book and just continue to pour money into the teams and western NY in general. Who ever thought that Buffalo would be competing with some of the big boy's in team spending? Stuff like paying top dollar for coaches, GM's, scouting & personnel staffs, sending private jets to help recruit players, pouring money into resources for the players & development (etc)). I never thought that would happen... I used to be jealous of the teams that could do stuff like that, and now we're one of them. Thanks again Terry and Kim!

Anyway... Here's the story -

http://wivb.com/2017/08/21/pegula-sports-and-entertainment-acquires-adpro-sports/

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) Pegula Sports and Entertainment has acquired a majority interest in Buffalo-based ADPRO Sports, one of the largest Nike Team dealers in the U.S.

Terry and Kim Pegula announced the addition to PSE Monday.

Kim Pegula said in a statement Monday that the goal of the acquisition is to expand ADPROs national presence and notably increase its Western New York workforce.

Terry and I have identified potential for significant national growth with ADPRO and see it as a tremendous asset for Buffalo, which makes it a perfect fit as our next investment in the area, Kim Pegula said.