Trading Watkins makes little sense to Wilbon and Kornheiser

KingRex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The writing was on the wall when they failed to pick up the option on Sammy. I said a long time ago that he would not see another contract with the Bills. They were not using him the way you would think they would after giving up what they did to get him in the first place. Then the injury thing happened. I really didn't think his heart was in playing in Buffalo anymore. Since the Bills were not likely to pay him what his agent would ask for, the next move would be free agency. Better to get something for him then to let him go for nothing. The Bills took a shot and it didn't work out for them. Will it work out for Sammy's next team? Who knows? It didn't work out for Buffalo and that's all that matters as far as the trade goes.I'm only concerned with the Bills and their situation, not a former player or his team. Good luck to him and GO BILLS!

The writing was on the wall when they failed to pick up the option on Sammy. I said a long time ago that he would not see another contract with the Bills. They were not using him the way you would think they would after giving up what they did to get him in the first place. Then the injury thing happened. I really didn't think his heart was in playing in Buffalo anymore. Since the Bills were not likely to pay him what his agent would ask for, the next move would be free agency. Better to get something for him then to let him go for nothing. The Bills took a shot and it didn't work out for them. Will it work out for Sammy's next team? Who knows? It didn't work out for Buffalo and that's all that matters as far as the trade goes.I'm only concerned with the Bills and their situation, not a former player or his team. Good luck to him and GO BILLS!

Good post. Lets stop worrying about Watkins,Darby,Peters, and Lynch. Time for us all to move on.