Please Critique these QBs in 1st Round since 2009

It blows my mind how quickly folks dismiss qbs.

I think some can be good on this list but we have a good QB. We need a franchise QB though. Luck, Stafford and mostly Newton fit into that category, you either have it or you don't. Carson will last maybe 3 more years before they want a new one and Goff might have delayed his end by Watkins getting traded for otherwise I think this would have been his last.

I have to say "thanks" to the OP for posting this. I am always amazed when I see breakdowns like this one. I've been saying for years that the NFL is going to have a QB Shortage sometime in the next few years, and that time the game is going to once again have to evolve. (It's either that or they are going to have to get better at evaluating college football talent.) It seems inevitable to me.

I don't want to get WAY ahead of myself but Watson, Turbitzky and Mahomes all showed promise in their first live action the other day. If players keep developing we could be just fine as a league as a whole. Throw in Wentz looking decent and Mariotta and Winston continuing to build on their careers and the NFL could be just fine.

They are loading up to get one of the top guys in the '18 draft. I'm not convinced that Lamar Jackson will be any kind of good QB at the NFL level.

And if the Jets or 49ers are in spot 1-2, you are not getting there.

Not to mention 75 % of the QB's are all underclassmen and can stay in school.

Talk about Cart before the horse here.