Plaxico & jets supposedly agree

Tom

We dont have to worry...Plaxico only tries half the time, so we have a 50/50 chance that he might not even show up to the game.

:doh:

When Plaxico wants to play...he's damn good...but those moments are so few and far between, he was getting beaten out of his 2nd WR spot by a part-time QB.

Doesn't make sense to me. McCareins and Burress are the same WR. They already wasted money on McCareins last year, why spend more on the same position this year.

To me this is good because their D is getting decimated and their WR corps isn't much better than it was last year, except maybe when they put three WR on the field. Maybe they are planning on doing that more this year.

He wants to be a #1 guy.  I would sense a lot of sissy fights and hot towel slappin in the Jests locker room next year.

260397[/snapback]

:doh:

sick...

Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day.