[closed]All Aboard

Codyny13

As soon as those notifications came across my heart sank like a lot of you I'm sure. A big why? Mainly bc I think Sammy has the potential to be special. Problem is, injuries have stopped that and the bills actually made a calculated move to get value for a player they probably weren't going to pay. Rico's system plays to the intermediate. Jordan Matthews, a big bodied, reliable 75 catch a year guy gives you someone that fits into that system. Add on the eagles teammates rave that he's the best teammate in the room and you have the perfect McDermott guy. They sacrifice a big play guy for the reliable west coast offense guy. Looking at the trades it's easier to match up who we got for who we gave up. Ronald Darby is a good young player, a man to man cover corner...something that McD and Frazier don't ask their corners to do much. You bring in another good young corner (not as athletic, doesn't need to be) to fill that role. Again scheme fit. Add on the addition of a 2nd and 3rd rounder and I think you have a complete win. We have essentially replaced what we lost for the present and added more draft stock for next year with 2 1st's, 2 2nd's, and 2 3'rds. So after my initial shock, mostly because of my love and attachment to the players, I am extremely happy to finally have a front office and a coach that knows what their doing and can build this team. Plus we gained cap space. Barnidge? No splash, it's clear that our team leaders are on the same page. I for one, am all aboard. Go Bills! F*ck Rodak. O

It's a gutsy move. For all our sakes I hope it works. Hated it at first but the more I think about it, This year's team had a low ceiling anyway.

Plus Watkins was unreliable and Darby hasn't been special enough to be untouchable. Now, make the extra picks and temporary misery pay off in the long run.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.