[closed]This. Is. Awesome

McBean

I personally love the move for the reasons already posted in this thread. Stock piling picks for 2018 makes perfect sense. I'm a big Taylor fan but if he doesn't prove himself this year, the Bills are in prime position to make some moves on a better crop of QB's coming out next year....and, they'll still have enough picks to keep building this team.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Watkins would have been worth vastly more had these geniuses picked up his 5th year. Very very stupid omission.

Agreed. And we could have easily just franchised him. We sold at a low value. Should have let him play this season. I really hate this move.

I freaking love McBean.

We finally have people with a brain running this organization. This is ALL for Darnold or Allen next year imo.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

With the trades, the #Bills have: 2 2018 first rounders, 2 2018 second rounders, 2 2018 third rounders. Thats not a bad way to build.

I agree completely. I am more excited now for the Bills future than in the past 15 years. Now to get something for Ragland

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.